Friday, February 16, 2007

What Scrapbook Paper Are you??

Go to this website and take the quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/savvyshare/quizzes/Which%20Scrapbooking%20Paper%20Collection%20Are%20You?/

Then come back here and tell us what you are!


Here's mine:
You are 7 GYPSIES paper!Oh la la...you are sophisticated and enjoy fine wine and a candlelight dinner. You envision travelling the world someday. Your scrapbook pages are elegant and well thought out.2709 other people got this result!This quiz has been taken 20472 times.29% of people had this result.

3 comments:

Jude said...

OKay, jsut popping on here wuick, but I am sure I am some kind of weirdo paper!! LOL... :) Gld you are posting again... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm 7 Gypsies Too...:)

Ohhh La...La....


Kara

Debbie said...

Looks like I am 7 Gypsies too!

My work