Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OMGOSH!! We have a WINNER!!!!

Guess who the winner is?? ME!! I'm the winner!! I got an "all clear" on my re-mammogram today!! YES!! I'm so happy! But you know what really surprised me was how relieved Eric was when I told him the good news. He actually took me to the hospital today to get my tests done. When I came back and told him they confirmed it was a shadow on the first test, he hugged me really tight and kissed me. I've never seen him act like this. LOL! I joked with him telling him he's only happy that now I won't be so sick that he has to honor the "in sickness and in health" vow and have to wipe my butt for me. LOLOLOL!!!! OK. That's my twisted sense of humor. LOL!!


I'm also so happy that I got all my cards addressed and stamped!! I actually got 165 cards done and most of them were handmade:







Now, the moment you've all been waiting for!!!!!
I worked on the cumulative RAK today. I used an excel spreadsheet to help me get the correct number of names for each person in the drawing!














Here's how I decided to make it fair. Everyone gave me their post counts. I made a ballot for each count you told me for your name. Then I had Connor draw names until he drew the same name twice!

Drawing 1:






Drawing 2:













Drawing 3:











































Drawing 4:














































Drawing 5:

























Drawing 6:
















Drum Roll Please!!!!



The winner is



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's a little blurry... I got excited when Connor picked the name and moved!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
KELLY!!!



Y'all don't feel bad. Kelly had 145 posts! Odds were in her favor.

I'm sending everyone who played a little sumpin sumpin for playing so don't feel bad. Ok?

I'll be doing this again so please continue to visit. You never know when the next RAK will be!! I'm thinking about doing another Cumulative RAK every three or four months, so stay tuned!!
Congrats, Kelly!! Happy dancin' in your honor!

15 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

LOL!! Congrats, Kelly!
BUT I am so HAPPY, HAPPY that you got the "all clear" sign from the doctor!! PHEW! Wonderful news!!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Theresa I am so happy you had good news at the doctor. What a wonderful Christmas blessing.

Congrats to Kelly. Enjoy all your new goodies and thanks to Theresa for this very generous offer.

Happy Holidays everyone
Robin

Morgan said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're "all clear"!! Enjoy your holiday like no other, you deserve it.

Congrats Kelly!!

Christine said...

Congrats on the happy good news, Theresa!!!

And congrats to the winners of your yummy RAK!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh first of all, I am THRILLED to hear the good news about you!!! What a relief...:) Jesus delivers!!

And second... Congratulations Kelly!!! 145? Yes, I would say she had an edgo...

Kara

joybear said...

Oh so VERY happy to hear the good news!!!!
Big Congrats Kelly!!!

Kelly said...

First things first and most important....thank you Jesus! Girl, I'm so happy you are OK!! I'm sure it weighed heavy on your mind and Eric's as well. AMEN!!!!


Doing the happy dance! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Thank you very much.
~blessings,
Kelly

sollie said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are all clear, girl!!! You will have a wonderful Christmas.
Love, Isolde

ps: Congratulations to Kelly

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Whoo-hoo! First things first, so glad you're all clear! You're always a WINNER to me!

Secondly, Congrats Kelly! 145 posts?!?! Do you do anything else than read blogs? Go visit me sometime. Hehehe! {wink}

Next, I so love the way you did that Tree! You're the BEST! In the midst of all the stuff you're going through, you 're able to make and mail cards, did the spreadsheet thingie, had your partner in crime do all the drawing and I love the photo thingie you did of Connor. You're amazing!

Now go back and do some resting. Which I should be doing. The holidays are getting the best of me, not to mention I'll be another year older on Tuesday. {hint} {hint} --- you all come by and visit my blog on the 25th --- I have a RAK going on then too!

TTFN!
Joz

Jen said...

Praise God!!!!!!!! I am SO thankful to hear everything is alright! The Lord is so good!!!!

WOW- 165 handmade cards- I know you've been working on them all year, but WOW! I don't know if I'll even manage any store bought this year ;)

Try to get at least a little rest in between now and Friday. You're in my prayers; I'm looking forward to another report of God's faithfulness in your life.

Love, Jen

Debbie said...

Congrats! Kelly!
And you know how happy I am that everything turned out fine. But I knew it would.

CarlaJ said...

WooHoo GO KELLY

CarlaJ said...

I forgot to send up a big THANK YOU GOD for the good news on your check up

~Cheryl said...

OMGosh, I'm so happy that everything is ok there!!! :)

Congrats Kelly! I'm with everyone else... 145 posts??? dang girl. *L*

Jude said...

Congrats to the winner and yeah for the all clear on the test!

My work