Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wasn't going to say anything, but I really need your support

I was just going to wait to see how I did in this contest, but I got to thinking, if my friends rallied around me and left me some love on my layout contest entry, I might have a shot at a free trip to CHA.

So, if it's not too much trouble, would you please go here and leave me some love?

http://ebbscrapbooking.com/Forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=1776

Thanks so much for your love and support. I really wanna win so I can go and work for Piggy Tales and have my expenses covered.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page. I left you some love. Hope you win the trip.
Robin

~Cheryl said...

OMGosh how sweet is that page??? Love the picture!! :) Girl, you just might bring my mojo back.... I can't wait to get scrapping again! :) Good luck in the contest- I'm sure you'll do great!!!!

Kelly said...

Oh I sure will. I have to run errands and then I'll go out there take a peek of your layout (and I'm sure it's beautiful) and leave lots of love.
~blessings,
Kelly

Kelly said...

I'm back.....What an adorable page and such a CUTE idea!!! I have to become a member before I can leave love. I'll sign-up and leave a lovely word about your layout!
~blessings,
Kelly

joybear said...

As you know I have already stopped by..sending you lots of luck!!! I hope you win!!!

Christine said...

what an adorable page, Theresa! Just left you some love! Best of luck to you, girl!

My work