Sunday, July 30, 2006

Good Sunday



Good Sunday, to ya! How was everyone's weekend? Saturday was the big Legacies (our local scrapbook store) 45% off BLOWOUT!! Can you spell H-A-P-P-Y? That would be me at that sale. I stocked up on tons of cardstock and some must have Heidi Swapp embelly's. I was like a kid in a candy store. I'm always happy when it comes to buying more scrappin' candy. Here's the link to the store: http://www.legaciesscrapbookstore.com/

I picked up Josh from the airport Saturday afternoon. He's gotten so skinny from working so hard out in that Texas heat. My poor baby. Here's a pic of him and his girlfriend taken when we were in Texas earlier this month.

Talked to mom today. She's sounding and feeling much better. Her spirits are up. Tuesday she has an appt. with her Primary Doctor to set up some physical therapy. Thursday she has an appointment with her heart surgeon. Please pray she agrees to have her female problems checked out.

Hope you have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

They make a cute couple. I am glad to hear that your mom's spirits are up. And hopefully she will get a good report from her surgeon. And maybe this will make her look into checking out her other problems.

My work