Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Little Man


My girlfriend, Debbie, added links to my blog! Thanks Deb! You're the best! If you'd like to have your link on my blog, let me know.

I love this photo of my little man. I took this while we were at the Kemah Boardwalk in Texas.
He had fun playing in the water fountain, but he liked the playground better. For some reason, this year he was acting like he was afraid of it. Last year he loved it. This year, I guess anticipating the random sprays of water was too overwhelming. LOL!

4 comments:

Mom of Dessa Paige said...

That picture is so precious! He is growing up so fast. He is starting to look like a little man.

Norma Jean Blankenship said...

I told Normie she had to look at this today. I saw it early this morning and thought it was awesome.
Sweet, sweet, sweet.

Anonymous said...

aawww how cute...I tryed to post on norma blog but it says i'm not a team member so it wouldn't let me..

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of Conner. He's so adorable.

My work