Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello world. I've found a brief moment out of my hectic life to jump on the blog wagon. I'm hoping to leave this journal as a legacy to my children and if the Lord blesses, their children and so on. I named my blog, "My Miraculous Life", for my life truly is a miracle. I thought about naming my blog, "My Charmed Life", but it sounded to witchcrafty, if that's a real world. I want this blog to glorify God, so nothing occult sounding here.

Back to the miracle part. I am here by God's divine purpose. I was born in a third world country to a woman in poverty, both of us abandoned by my father. I was rescued by the two most wonderful parents anyone could ever have- Javier and Ofelia Castillo. They brought me to this country for a chance at a better life than I could ever have living in the Philippines. And a better, a blessed, a miraculous life, is what I have today. Thanks, Mom and Dad!!

There are many more miracles to be thankful for, but we'll save that for later.

Yeehaw! Hello blog world!!!!

No comments:

My work