Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The beautiful album Amy Birch made just for me!!



Now that it's October, I can safely post this beautiful album Amy Birch made just for me. Even though we've never met in real life, I know that some day I will have the privilege of hugging her neck and thanking her in person.
I have never in my life had anyone make something so special as what Amy made for me. She took photos from my blog and created this album out of my favorite Piggy Tales paper called Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater! I can't wait to get this special album in my hands. I can't believe she took the time and trouble to create something so special out of her own sweet hands just for me!! Look at the detail on each page. To think that with each page she created, she was thinking about me, just moves me to tears! I am so truly blessed to have such wonderful friends through this hobby. This is more than a hobby. It's almost like a network, a support group, if you will, of devoted moms who love their family and each other, willing, not only to share their artwork, but their hearts as well! I love all my cyber friends, but for now, I love Amy the bestest!! Hee hee!!!
Please click on each image to get a closer look!









10 comments:

CarlaJ said...

oh wow! What a wonderful keepsake!

Kelly said...

Oh my word...that is BEAUTIFUL. Amy, what a wonderful gift. Theresa you have been blessed!

~blessings,
Kelly

Debbie said...

That totally rocks! It is simply beautiful. I am so jealous...lol!
Like Kelly said you are blessed for sure.

lacintha said...

That is GORGEOUS, girl!!!
You're def. a worthy friend,and I'm so happy that you know it :)

Hugs...

joybear said...

That is amazing! I know you will treasure it always!!!

~Cheryl said...

Wow!!! What a talented lady and sweet friend to do that for you! :) Love it!!!

sollie said...

Waw, she did a wonderful job!! She's a real friend to you.

Cheryl Wray said...

How incredibly SWEET!!!! I love it!!!

Kelly Fowler said...

WOW - stunning!!!

Christine said...

that mini looks gorgeous!

My work