Monday, July 23, 2007

Elsie, Elsie, Elsie!

Here are some shots of Elsie's booth. You can see the KI Memories booth in the background. KI is the company who sponsors Elsie.



Isn't this a cute tree filled with handmade ornaments? She took a McCall's pattern and cut out ornaments from it. She's so creative. I can see why she chose a white tree. The ornaments really pop against the white background. Now I want to go out and get a white tree too! LOL!

She has several new lines for the holidays: Jack and Abby is in fall colors, Noel and Zoe. Zoe is a fun colorful line designed just for the scrapbooker. It features patterned paper with little cameras and such.














This display here previews the new idea box she's coming out with. It's a must have for me.


I think you can click on each image to make them bigger.

















6 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok, they got me hook line and sinker!

Anonymous said...

WOW, you put lots of time into posting that. Thanks!

Like Debbie said "they got me hook line and sinker" too. They are terrific!

Thanks so much for sharing!
~blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Oooo...thanks for the "eye candy!"

Kelly said...

I looked at the paper collections again....my favorite is "Zoe".

I also like the ornaments against the white Christmas tree...so very pretty! The white branches really make the ornaments pop!

~blessings,
Kelly

Jude said...

oooh, i am loving that Jack and Abby line!

Amy Birch said...

Great pictures, Theresa!!! I can't wait to see the new Elsie lines...they look fabulous!

Thank you again for sharing your photos!!!

My work