Thursday, August 24, 2006

What scrapbooking product are you? Tag Debbie, Norma, Leslie and Dani

What scrapbooking item are you?

I took an online quiz that told me what scrapbooking item best describes me. It's a fun quiz and is actually pretty accurate. My results are below. To take the quiz, click on this link: http://www.quizilla.com/users/Prismcat/quizzes/

Remember to paste your results onto your blog so we can all see!!

You are STICKERS!You like brightening things up in life and decorating your living space with your own personal style. You are versatile and able to get things done with a stick-to-it attitude. People love your colorful personality and personal flair! You like exploring new things and are willing to try anything once. But Stickers beware - sometimes you like to stick to someone that you like a little too much and take them into your confidence a little too easily. Your personality tends to make you a steadfast friend, but make sure the friends you choose are worth your efforts!
Take this quiz!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh I think that's YOU for SURE!

My work