Saturday, August 19, 2006

Debbie Tagged Me

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
In a house near the ocean. I love scuba and snorkeling.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My worn out Reebok laceless sneakers that everyone thinks are ugly. I haven't been able to find a new pair I like as well to replace them.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Teeth. Bad teeth/breath are a deal breaker for me.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Haven't bought one in ages. Probably Mercy Me Undone.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
At my scrapping table.

6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
In line- anywhere! That includes traffic. What a time waster.!

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
My Feet.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Strong in mind .

9. What time do you wake in the morning?
7 a.m.

10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
The Dishwasher without a doubt!

11. What makes you really angry?
Rude people.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Drums.

13. Favorite color?
Purple.

14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Sports car.

15. Do you believe in afterlife?
Yes.

16. Favorite children's book?
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.

What is your favorite season?
Fall. I love the cool, crispness in the air, the colors of the changing leaves, signaling the start of a fresh, new school year and football season.

18. What's your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning the floors.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Be two places at once. I'd go to work AND spend the day scrappin'!

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
No tattoo but if I ever got one, it'd have something to do with my 3 boys.

21. Can you juggle?
What kind of question is that? Of course I can juggle!! I'm a MOM!!

22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
Dad.

23. What's your favorite day?
Any day I don't have to work.

24. What's in the trunk of your car?
Don't go there.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi- without a doubt. Hey, what can I say? I'm half Asian!

And Now I am TAGGING Norma...haha

No comments:

My work