I made this to sit on my scrap shelf and remind me of what my goals were for 2007. It's just a bunch of little tags held together by a giant wooden paper clip that I painted to match my color scheme.
My goals were as follows:
1. Sharpen my photography skills, read my camera manual
Well, I did read my camera manual, but dozed off one too many times. I think I'm just a tad more skilled, but still alot left to learn.
2. Spend only $20 a week on scrappy supplies- I mean it!!
Well, I failed miserably in this department. I think it'll go back on the list for 2008
3. Quit putting scrappy supplies above personal needs. Each month buy yourself a new bra, a new pair of panties, etc.
I did pretty good on this one.
4. Submit at least one item per month for publication.
I did not follow through on this one. After I got published, I kinda lost interest, but I think it'll go on the list again for 2008.
5. Make at least 5 Christmas cards a month.
I exceeded this goal. I think I made close to to 70 but lost count. I know I sent about 100 handmade cards this year.
6. RAK something each month.
I'm pretty sure I reached this goal too. It'll go back on the list for '08 too! (Lucky you, those reading this blog!)
7. Enter SOY contest this year if there is one.
Oops! I forgot about this goal. I will change this one to Memory Makers Master. Anyone care to join me on this goal?
So, how'd you do? Have you made a little scrappy something like I did to set your goals for '08? If so, link us to it so we can see!!