Tuesday, August 07, 2007

RAK winner!


Drum roll, please. In case you can't see the name, Connor picked Kelly! Which is great b/c I owe Kel some card scraps plus the other day when I was at Archivers I saw something that reminded me of her so I'll mail the whole shooting match together to her. Congrats, Kel!

Here is today's RAK. Dude Designs is a new company out of Illinois. This is a little mini album on a ring. Their bold colors and graphic designs are perfect for boy pages. Also, the little box is a business card holder, but you can use it to hold anything. If you'd like to win this RAK just leave a little hi in the comments and Connor will pick again tomorrow!




7 comments:

CarlaJ said...

come on Connor, send "Auntie Carla" some love. LOL

Debbie said...

Hi Connor!

Inge said...

Hi Connor, please pick me!!!

Kelly said...

Yippie! YEAH! Thank you Connor!

XOXO!!

Thanks Theresa!
~blessings,
Kelly

MPalmerChapman said...

Hi Theresa,
I am home and doing great! Love this RAK idea! Thanks for all the prayers.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kelly...and Connor, you rock, helping your mommy like that (plus, you're just so durn cute)!

Amy Birch said...

Hi Connor!!!

xoxo

My work