Tuesday, August 14, 2007
A new meme, thanks to Liz!
My girlfriend Liz tagged me on a meme. Plus, Liz posted a picture of her and her Jeep, so I had to do the same. This was taken 5 years ago when I was a single mom of two boys, age 10 and 13. Just for fun I bought them this monster Jeep with a 12 inch lift kit. It was so big, I was scared to death to drive it so I got rid of it right before I moved to Missouri. It was sad but also a relief.
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog,"
Eight facts, you say? I don't wanna bore anyone!!
1. I once had this monstrous Jeep that was totally over the top and my boys loved it but it was too scarey to drive so I got rid of it.
2. I always have my hand touching my face when I fall asleep.
3. One reoccuring nightmare I have is not being able to open my eyes. I hate it when I dream this dream. It's like my eyes are super glued shut and I try to pry them open with my fingers but they won't open.
4. I LOVE the harmonica. I can play one song on it. Oh, Susanna. (I hope you're laughing by now).
5. I busted my knee really good while ice skating a couple years ago and now my knee crunches and crackles when I walk up a flight of stairs.
6. I embarrass my family with my loud, uproarious laugh.
7. I can never prank call anyone because I have a very distinctive voice.
8. I still got carded when I was in my late 30's. I don't get carded anymore, I like to think, because I don't drink anymore. Hee hee!
If you're still with me, you must have no life. Ha ha! Just kidding!! Really, I love you for sticking it out this far!
Time to tag 8 people. Do I know 8 people? OK, I will tag Amy, Kelly, Carla, Jude, Cheryl, Detta, Margie, and Jen.
PS- don't tell Eric I'm goofing off here and not packing!!