Saturday, May 19, 2007

What color are you?

I took this color quiz and boy was I surprised to find out that I am the color VIOLET!! Any shade of Purple is my most absolute favorite color in the world!! How'd it know that?? And what it said about my personality also rings true for me! I love art and I AM a musician! I must express myself or I get grouchy. Yes, I daydream! This is how I work out all my layouts and cards. I don't have a sketch book. So I'm not really an airhead- I'm a daydreamer! Ha ha! Also, I'm a Christian which the last part refers to!

To take the quiz, click on the link below and post your color on the comments here! I can't wait to see what it says about YOU and if you think it's accurate!


Have fun!



VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I took it. I got blue, which is definitely NOT my favorite color.

Here's mine, which is only partially true:

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

I bet each answer would be partially true and partially not, at least for me.

Anonymous said...

I am yellow...not my favorite, either. But, the meme was still fun:

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Truly, I don't have a favorite color. My favorites are green, black, and the color ranging from red to blue (including violet). How's that for confused?

Anonymous said...

I'm a violet too....it's also my very favorite color.

This was fun, thanks Theresa!
~blessings,
Kelly <><

My work