Friday, January 05, 2007

OMGoodness! I can't believe I won FIRST place!!

I entered this layout in a contest and won! I had my two winners picked, and believe me, I was NOT one of them! There were 80 entries to this contest so I thought there was NO WAY I would win. I'm still in shock. I'm so glad that Jamie Cottrell captured this special moment between me and my son. It really is an awesome photo and am sure this photo is what pushed me to the top.








The Christmas layout of Connor and Santa won third place in a different contest.
Ok. I'm done bragging. Ha ha!
Thanks, friends and family for letting me share my excitement!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... What did I tell ya?? You are going all the way to the top girl... VERY TALENTED!!! Congrats!!!

Kara

Jude said...

why were you surprised my talented friend??? I love your LOs, they look great!!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats! That first place layout is just gorgeous.Of course I can see why it won!! Thanks so much for showing it to us here!!

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Gorgeous LO! How did you come up with putting pieces of paper like that?! I love it!

My work