Monday, October 16, 2006

Another Weird Thing

Yup. You guessed it. I remember another weird thing about me. I am PETRIFIED, TERRIFIED of those big, black, hairy, disgusting, flying, straight from the pits of Hell- ROACHES!! You know, the ones that grow to monstrous proportions that live in Florida and Texas. I've seen them up to 3 inches long and they have these long hairy antennae and legs and they have wings so the actually fly! YUCK!! I will kill somebody to get away from one. LOL! One time when I was prego with Ryan, I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (as most pregnant women do). I didn't want to wake anyone so I kept the lights off. While I was sitting on the pot, I felt something bite me on the booty. Half-asleep, I brushed it off thinking I was just hallucinating. Curiousity got the best of me, so I flipped on the light and lo and behold sitting on the toilet seat was one of those big disgusting roaches. It actually took a nibble of my booty!! Needless to say, EVERYONE in the house was woke up after that!

No comments:

My work